SUBJECT: INSPECTION REPORT OF FOLLOW UP VISIT
Follow up visit was conducted on September 30 , 2020 by officers of Discover
Dominica Authority and Environmental Health Department to ascertain if measures established in the COVID19 Action plan submitted by the accommodation and recommendation upon initial assessment are adhered to.
Findings revealed that management and employees are adhering to the health and safety protocols as failure to comply may result in revocation of certification.
The Department therefore is soliciting your continued adherence at all times to the following:
- Temperature screening and hand sanitization at reception for all guests, employees and visitors
- Encourage the wearing of masks by all guests, visitors and employees
- Encourage social distancing in common areas and restaurant and frequent hand washing/hand sanitizing
- Ensure all hand sanitizers dispensers are filled, regular supply of soap and paper towel at hand washing sinks
- Continued compliance to all COVID19 travel protocols for incoming passengers
Please be guided accordingly
133 Bath Road
Commonwealth of Dominica